Jeremiah 29:11

.

Tuesday, August 3

To Bang or Not To Bang

What's a stay at home mom to do when her baby's asleep?
Upload a photo to Instyle.com & find a new hairstyle of course!
These are so funny!..I know you can totally see my bra on the side, but it's the only picture that would work.
What's your vote?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7

5 comments:

Kat said...

I LOVE #1...I was gonna say #2 but thought differently when I reread it.

Sarah Anne said...

Between #2 and #3.... can't decide.

You look AH-mazing in all the styles!

Unknown said...

#4, no doubt!

Christina Finley said...

Totally, totally, totally - #3!
Long bangs are sexy and versatile - when they drive you crazy, they are long enough to pin back - when you want to be HOT, just let them fall across your forehead and eyes...no doubt in my mind!

Mom-Diane said...

#1 and #4!
And, as always, you are lookin' good in yet another great color,wearing that dress and necklace.