Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, August 16

Showering Henry

Last weekend I traveled up to McKinney, Texas to join in the celebration for the Flesher's first baby
{::Henry::}

Jacqueline & me
...
& Henry's almost done cookin'


Sweet friends from high school


Mary & Ruth
The fabulous Grandma*s
Meme (French for Grandmother) & G*Mub (...long story)
They were about to bust with excitement


Longhorn propaganda for a loyal Jayhawk


The hostesses did a great job decorating!



Enjoying cupcakes at Henry's
"Pre-Birth Birthday BBQ"

Henry, we can't wait to meet you in September...or October...but hopefully September.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I would just like to point out that you actually traveled "up" to McKinney, my friend. At any rate, it was great getting to see your sweet face again!

Kristy said...

Loved seeing you too! You crack me up sister.
Adjustment made. Now let's see....where did I put those pictures of you strikin' a pose...