Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, November 22

Weekend

This pretty much sums up my weekend.

I found these babies for $6.99 with no laces, took them to my local shoe hospital & got 'em all fixed up & cleaned inside. Please...hold your applause.
Then last week, I was at the Domain for an impromptu play date & a fellow mom pointed these out to me at the Madewell store.
These are $198!
Y*all, scroll back up. Look how similar mine are!
Now I know this post is titled "Weekend" & technically this happened last Wednesday, but I was so proud of my purchase, that I*ve worn these boots everyday since.
It*s hard to express how much I love Goodwill. Sometimes I secretly wish I worked in receiving. But I wouldn*t want to touch the clothes, or move the furniture, or sift through stained baby clothes, or touch the lingerie, or....okay, maybe not work in receiving, but I do love that I*m surrounded by 3 Goodwill*s in a 3 mile radius.