Jeremiah 29:11

.

Sunday, November 28

The Busy Weekend That Turned Out Not So Busy

Yes. I*m alive. Barely. I*ve been sick ALL weekend. It all started last Tuesday. I finished up all my baking for the holiday, cleaned the house & made it to Bible study on time.
and then went to the grocery store at 11pm in the freezing weather with my fun friend Kat, for which had nothing to do with me being sick all weekend.
I came home & crashed.
{Wednesday}
I woke up with morning sickness & I asked Justin to take Lo to her 9 month appointment, which went GREAT! Justin was awesome & asked good questions & made sure to stop in & say hello to my favorite lab nurse.
{Thursday/Thanksgiving}
Morning sickness again. Then we headed over to the in*laws for a lovely late lunch with family & family friends (who*s kids were sick) & Lo was unusually fussy the entire day.
{Friday}
Morning sickness. We spent the day at my mom*s house in Austin. We snacked a little & later that night I ran out to grab a pizza where I ran into one of my high school ex-boyfriends AND his wife. All while looking like poop & sporting a nice muffin-top in my skinny jeans. For which I swore to myself earlier that day, that this was the last time I would wear them because I*m starting to show a little early during this pregnancy. Again, Lo was unusually fussy the entire day. I went home & crashed.
{Weekend}
Morning sickness.
We ended up having to cancel our family house guests from Dallas that were scheduled to stay with us. Feeling terrible & like a total flake, we put them up in a nearby hotel. I met up with my dad for a late Thanksgiving lunch & got sick at the restaurant & on the way home. Sigh.
But there was a bright light: Lo has been unusually fussy because she is finally cutting her first tooth! Yipee!

I*m still not feeling well tonight, but no more complaining. I*m looking forward to my appointment to confirm the pregnancy tomorrow, getting the Christmas tree up, Lo*s tooth to arrive, mailing out Christmas cards, getting my hair did & my birthday dinner at Fonda San Miguel this week!
Sniff.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh noes! I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling badly. Hope you get some rest. Enjoy your birthday dinner! Let me know when you're feeling well so we can celebrate together. Love ya!