Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, November 15

Weekend

I can*t believe I haven*t blogged since last Wednesday! I think that*s a record for me. You didn*t miss much. (Except my mom*s birthday!)
Friday::My friend Jacqueline & I took the kids to the amazing oasis of shabby chic & flavor that is, Bountiful Bakery & then hit up the new Goodwill on 620 in Lakeway, Texas. Lakeway*s an interesting place. Don*t get me wrong, it*s near & dear to my heart, but there seems to be no middle class. You get an eye-full of stunning million dollar homes or condos with mobile homes peppered throughout the same neighborhood...or lined along the roads leading into those neighborhoods. My point is not to preach about such an injustice, because let*s be honest..I have no idea what I*m talking about, but to simply point out that this new Goodwill is AWESOME! I*ve never seen such a mix.
Justin went fishing so I got a loooong awaited girl*s night at home. All.by.myself. Read it again people. I had cupcakes, 2 movies, my favorite spicy hummus dip, a new bottle of nail polish & a baby in bed at 7pm. It was time to party. I made it through the cupcakes, hummus, 1 movie & gave one foot a pedicure &......then fell asleep on the couch at 9:45pm. Somebody call the cops, my partying is outta control.
Saturday::I gave my other foot a pedicure & searched the web for underground Black Friday advertisements.
Sunday:: I worked on Christmas card designs & then helped celebrate my mom*s birthday in Austin & I started shopping for a winter wardrobe.

0 comments: