Jeremiah 29:11

.

Sunday, November 7

Weekend

No pictures but it was still fabulous!
{Friday}
4 words: Settlement Home Garage Sale.
It*s held at the Palmer Events Center & I look forward to this event EVERY year! The sale benefits abused & neglected children & a fun side note, they started the Junior League of Austin in the 1920*s. My step-dad*s mom & scored me preview sale tickets. If you*ve ever been to the monthly City Wide Garage Sale, you may share my disappoint with their "antiquing" prices. It*s totally overrated. If I*m desperate for junking fix, I*ll go. But THIS sale my friends is unreal!
Just a taste: Vintage scales $6, antique door knobs, $.50, all shoes $4 & then on the last day of the sale, they give you a box & whatever you can fit in the box is yours!

Toured my sister & bro-in-law*s fab new place in Austin

Got a free ticket to the Jars of Clay & Brandon Heath concert from my friend Kat.
The new JOC record is amazing. JUST like their debut album in 1995. It*s so beautiful.

{Saturday}
Lo & I went back to the Settlement Home Garage Sale to visit my mom as she volunteered
(& found 2 more deals)
{Sunday}
Diane & Stan came over to install our Tangerine Beauty Cross Vines on the back fence
Example of the cross vine
& I made my favorite recipe: Eli*s Asian Salmon.

0 comments: