It*s finally November & you know what that means....

cold weather, makin' homemade apple pies

& Lola Zoe is 9 months old!
COLD weather you say?

Trust me Lo, you'll learn to love layers!
Let*s see, 12 months ago I was 6 months pregnant, working at the church, leading 2 Bible studies, had 2 gigs, was planning a Christmas party, running the church food pantry, eating Sonic foot long chili cheese coneys, coordinating pre*marriage weekends, always taking the stairs, going to BSF, living in leggings & my hair sat juuuust below my shoulders. Not a lot has changed in the way of activities, eating habits & wardrobe, but oh-my-stars-how we*ve changed here at home.

We cannot imagine our lives without our little twinkle!
We love our tiny Lo*bug to pieces.

Happy 9 months Lo!












4 comments:
I love that smile!
She is sooooooooooooooooooo cute. I love the big sweet flower bow and her smile. Really 9 months? Maybe I can meet her before 1 year? Actually scratch that. I'm taking the bull by the horns. Enough blog comments about should get togethers. Mondays and Wednesdays in the morning or for lunch are best for me. Next week we are out of town but are here the following week. Would either of those days work for you? I've got to see your precious Lo!
Love all the pics of Lola! Especially the family photo of all of you on the stairs! :)
she's so nibbleable... new word :) love that baby girl! such great pics. i think hollie is going to have a henry shoot sometime in february.
Post a Comment