With Thanksgiving drawing near, I*ve been thinking about gathering around the table & enjoying my family & all the homemade food & desserts that the holiday brings. With 4 sets of parents to visit & everyone wanting to see us on the same day, it gets a little hairy. My husband's family always gets their bid in the day after Halloween. This year, I*m still not sure on which day or who is hosting on my side of the family, but I would be happy to have everyone over here-the day before Thanksgiving or the day after :)
I started playing around with tablescapes this weekend & I think I*ve settled on this one.



Something's missing though. I need it a little warmer. I want more textures.
I*d like to copy this burlap runner or find some burlap place mats, but I*m still looking for those.
Suggestions?












2 comments:
such great finds last week!
Absolutely gorgeous & heart-warming!
Post a Comment