Lo & I kicked off the weekend with our "Laid Back Mama*s" mom*s group,
(Gulp. Yes, I'm in a mom*s group)
by visiting a local petting zoo & farm.
We saw 1 donkey, 2 sheep, 2 pigs (her favorite) some goats & a snake that was not part of the tour.

Then we drove to Austin to meet up with Sugar (Justin*s mom) at St. David*s Episcopal church's fabulous Next To New shop. A resale shop & outreach ministry. We ate one of our favorite lunches: The Mini Burger Sampler plate at Phil*s Ice House in Austin.

Saturday
We loaded up the truck & headed South for a photo session & a hill country day trip to Gruene,Texas with the sweet Rouse family.
Spent 2 hours in Cabela*s & shopped for campers on our way home.
We were wiped!
Sunday
We picnicked out a Lake Travis with Hammy the Hamster,
Mimi, (My mom) Paw-Paw, ( step-father) & Auntie M (Morgen/step-sister)
I brought some wine, but forgot cups so we borrowed a few of Lo*s stacking cups.













1 comments:
My favorite of the photos is of Steve & Lola looking at the sail boats...Priceless!
Post a Comment