Jeremiah 29:11

.

Thursday, October 14

Punkins

I found this Lite-Brite pumpkin decorating idea in my
Country Living magazine


& tried to re-create it.


I shopped around & found these carve-able pumpkins at Dollar Tree for a $1 each

Busted out the Makita & drilled some holes in the shape of letters


Bought a mini light set from Target for $2.19


Poked the lights through the back of the pumpkins


Found some wire in the garage


Snaked it through each of the pumpkins
& then tied them together in 3 rows


Bought a few hay bales & some fun black crows totaling $6
&
Here*s what I got


ALRIGHT!

15 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so awesome :) I just love reading your blog and keeping up with the finleys :)

Andrea said...

Make my cube AWESOME!!!

AnnaJ said...

You are KIDDING!!! This is so great, Kristy!

Lori said...

Certified awesome.

Christina said...

You are the queen of kitschy, creative, and frugal!! I love it!

Kristy said...

Thanks Jenn! Hope CA is great!

Kristy said...

Thanks Andrea! Fo 'sho!

Kristy said...

Thanks Banana! Miss you!

Kristy said...

Thanks Lori! SO fun!

Kristy said...

Thanks sis! We're having so much fun!

Jessica and Eric said...

wow! I am really impressed! Way to go!

VanPham said...

Hi Kristy!

Thanks for visiting my blog :) Actually, I can't remember exactly how many jar I used to fill all the jam. I stored in refrigerator and shortly after that it was ran out since I used to make cake, tart, bread... YUM :)

You have such a ncie blog! Mine is in a state of neglect :((((

efguess said...

Love it!

Hollie Rouse said...

holy moly that's cute! You've given me inspiration for next halloween.

We had a great time hanging out with you and your family this morning. Thanks so much for the lunch. i'm uploading the photos right now. so excited to see what we got.

love to you and your sweet fam.
Hollie

Sarah G {austinbygeorge.com} said...

Oh so cute...I love love this idea girlie!!
I might just have to copy this one :)

miss you bunches