For months, MONTHS, pre-pregnancy months, I*ve been cruising the aisles of Goodwill & the clearance aisles of Hobby Lobby for picture frames. All shapes, colors, & sizes. I*ll spray paint them black or if I*m lucky, I*ll purchase them black & I*ve been hoarding these frames in hopes to create a spectacular Finley family gallery wall.
{Fast forward to last Tuesday}
With my blank wall, I was ready to create. I busted out the measuring tape & measured 6 inches in on all sides.
That left me with a large canvas measuring 12 feet across & 5 feet high to cast vision upon. I measured the same specs out on the floor & spent time laying out & arranging the frames to use as my template. Once I began transferring my design from the floor to the wall, it hit me.
I mis-calculated somewhere. Um, I*m gonna need about 30 more frames!
I LOVE to finish a project, especially one that requires a lot of creativity, & in this case sentiment. Too bad it*s going to be a liiiittle longer before this masterpiece is complete.
Oh well, I*ve got the rest of my life I guess!
No, it won*t be that long...just a few more months I hope.
So for now, here*s where I*m at:














0 comments:
Post a Comment