What*s in a name?
Well for baby Finley #2, quite a bit.
Josie Carter is the daughter of Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter is the brother of Abstin Carter
Abstin Carter is the father of Lucile Carter
Lucile Carter married & became Lucile Carter Finley
Lucile Carter Finley is the mother of Virgil Finley
Virgil Finley is the father of Justin Finley
Justin Finley is the father of Josie Carter Finley
We*re excited to announce
Josie Carter
will be our second daughter's name!












9 comments:
Well, gawrsh! I'm super impressed with the speedy name decision, though after seeing where it came from, I bet you've had that one in your pocket for a while. And you know I'm a fan of Carter in the name. ;-)
(Oh and Congrats on another girl, by the way. I think I forgot to comment on your other post.)
Congrats on the decision! 'Had a friend in high school named Josie, which in her case was short for Josephine. I always associated the name Josie with cheerfulness.
Love it! One of my favorite students (okay okay teachers really do have favorites) was named Josie and I adored her- therefore, I adore the name!
Thanks everyone! We are excited :)
again with perfection. I love love love the name josie. Congrats you two.
Ahhh yay!!! so sweet and we can't wait to meet little Josie!
big hugs
aww, josie! so excited to meet her!
Love your announcement and the name!
LOVE the name!
Post a Comment