And we*re off!
Prior to rolling out of the driveway, I checked every box on my list with zeal!
Backpack, Check. snacks, check. water bottle, check. Extra flip flops, check. Kiss the hubs, kid & dog, check. You*d think I was embarking on a hiking adventure. Well my friends, I was. Rummaging through 46 acres of antiques while pregnant was a great feat.
Lola Zoe came with me last Fall & while it was fun, it was a tricky & exhausting challenge. She & Justin have been fighting colds all week so I left the 2 sickies to themselves.
I*ve decided Antique Week is for big girls.
Lola Zoe & Josie Carter will have plenty of opportunities to go Round Toppin* when they*re a little older. Both of my hands have to be free. No babies, no cute totes...well maybe just one cute tote!
This year, my darling bf Jacqueline & her 6 month old son Henry joined me. They were Round Top virgins! Since we embarked on our fun in the middle of the week & because Henry*s still little... & so darn cute! I made a cheery exception for him.
This charming baby Shasta trailer had me positively drooling!
We stopped for a tasty lunch at
Bud*s Zapp Hall location/tent & the place was rockin*! Then I met Theresa (featured on page 27 in Flea Market Style Magazine) from Garden Antiques Vintage, but I missed her blog party that was held the day before. Dang! I was a little starstruck so I forgot to snap a picture.
I was SO in love with this table.
It*s hard to make it out, but it was about 8 feet long & a beauty!
For $350 smackers. Mama needs a bigger house & a job!
My bf Andrea would LOVE these!
Fabulous barn lights at Country Garden Antiques booth

Ending our fun day with some frozen lemonades.
I*m back at the homestead today with my sickies, but we*ll head back down with a bigger group of gals later this week. Posting pictures of my finds soon.
See you out there!












4 comments:
You go, Girl!
counting down the hours till more action tomorrow!
i love those blue and white dishes :)
So glad you came to the show. Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Post a Comment