Jeremiah 29:11

.

Tuesday, March 29

Smooth Sailing

Everything with Miss Josie Carter is going smoothly.
She*s happy & moving around all the time.
I*ve gained 12lbs so far which is wonderful! I was nearly double in size at this point in my first pregnancy at 22 lbs. I*ve been walking, working out to a prenatal dvd & chasing after Lola Zoe. I*m looking forward to getting back into my yoga postures, but I can*t seem to get into a groove.

With all my exercising, I*m still at risk for developing gestational diabetes again. You*re at a higher risk if you*ve had it before. I*ll test in 3 weeks & I*m crossing my fingers & toes that the results are negative.
In addition to my lingering sandwich cravings, I*m constantly craving seafood too. White fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp, mussels the works! But I*m not indulging.

That*s it for now.
Short & sweet.
I pray this pregnancy will seemingly continue to be too.

0 comments: