Jeremiah 29:11

.

Thursday, January 14

Week 36 & 37: Could Be Any Day

Whew!
8.75 months pregnant & I'm officially carrying around a healthy full-term baby

In addition to having every single symptom available during the end of pregnancy, I have been a ball of emotions these past couple of weeks & I've been eager to see Dr. Lockey at this week's appointment.
We had our last ultrasound where we were able to see her tiny little face & features, her long legs & all of her organs functioning well. After ALL her measurements were taken she weighed in at a whopping 7 1/2 lbs. Renee is expecting her to reach 8 lbs. She's going to be a little chunk! Renee also performed an internal exam to check for dilation & lightening... among other things. No new news yet.
My contractions have been irregular but more painful. I'll find myself having to pull my car over to cope or stand up & walk around for a while as I'm trying to push her heels out of my ribs. Speaking of heels, I've been able to identify most of her body parts as she continues to roll around my lopsided belly. Once we were able to see the ultrasound for ourselves, it was helpful & affirmed my guesses. Lola's also been responding to a flashlight but I can't tell if she's turning toward it or away from it.
At this point, we wait... attempt to prepare ourselves for greatness & pray for continued health, a smooth delivery & for all the fun Finley's.

We are excited, ready & praying for you little Lo-Lo. Hope to see you soon!




Finally gettin' some stretch marks!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, you look beautiful!!!

kdub

Sarah G said...

We can't wait to meet little Lola and we'll be praying for a healthy delivery girl. You're almost there and then she'll be here and will change your world in such an amazing way.
All our love !
The George Fam