My mother-in-law Doris (Justin's Step-mom) gifted me a Peppermint Pedicure from
for Christmas. This was my first experience visiting this incredible oasis and I will definitely be back.
K-Fin fun fact:: I have a manicurist license & I am fascinated with keeping my fingernails fabulously groomed, so I like to think of myself as a reliable nail service critic. I enjoy staying up on the latest "Best Nail Salons" in & around Austin & Houston (when my sister Kacy lived there)
I've been curious about Halina's for a while so I was looking forward to scoping it out.
The architecture was impressive, the facility was spotless & the staff was polite & accommodating. On a more personal note, the manicurist was meticulous in her art & hardly spoke. Which made for a perfect environment to practice my 2 pedicure rituals: reading my Chronicle & praying.
Pregnant or not, this gift idea is going straight to the top of my Christmas wishlist each year-and I'll be sure to add it to my growing "Gift Ideas for Pregnant Friends" list. I can't think of a better service to receive at the end of a pregnancy.













0 comments:
Post a Comment