Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, November 2

Week 25: T Minus 100 Days & A Frozen Husband


This week we hit the big 1-0-0 day countdown!...and I JUST finished laundering all of Lo's onesies, blankets, and outfits she collected at
her big blowout shower this weekend.

Look for her fabulous shower pics next post!

We have been working on prepping Lola's room for paint and we'll be ready for rolling in the color of "Granite Dust" over Halloween weekend.
In always exciting food news, I've moved into a new pregnancy food addiction: Jimmy John's sandwiches. I can't get enough of them! Gone are the sweet days
of Taco Cabana breakfast tacos during the end of first trimester & beginning of the second trimester. My cravings for Jimmy John's sub sandwiches is off the charts. My favorite, the "Vito" sandwich-with Salami and Pepperoni seem to be 2 of my favorite of all the salted, cured meats.
Anytime. Morning, noon or night. I'll eat 'em.
I've never been a big deli meat and cold cuts fan, but the uncontrollable craving has overtaken my body...and ever-expanding bottom. This paired with their free delivery service, has made for a necessary change in exercise routine. Thus, I've started walking at least a mile a day.

Things that haven't changed over the last few weeks are my level of discomfort. Everything seems to be growing-and aching more each week-Although I have a ways to go, haven't been allowing myself to get discouraged. The Lord has generously protected our family and tiny Lola this far! There's a lot of pressure down there. I don't look forward to sitting down for any length of time and I don't look forward to sleeping. My sides get all achy after about 20 minutes of alternating sides and I'm freezing Justin out by having the a/c low, the ceiling fan on high, and a desktop sized fan blowing in my face.
I'll wake up several times in the night to walk around, use the bathroom, or watch TV and he'll be lying on his side of the bed 3 covers deep, with socks on and a


beanie-style hat on his bald head. I wouldn't be surprised if he busted out some gloves.
Bless his heart.

Foods I Love This Week:
Deli Sandwiches
Fruit

Foods I Don't Love This Week:
Sweets
Breads

0 comments: