First off, I am so blessed to work for a church, and second, God has truly blessed me with the most hospitable and loving friends. Wednesday night I headed over to our friends
Kenny and Sara's for a d-licious dinner and some strawberry cake. I am enchanted by Sara's sweet southern charm and grace and Kenny's warm hospitality. The Saturday prior, they hosted game night where we played "Disney Scene It!" and Apples to Apples. Some folks brought their kids, some came as a couple, and some just came alone. At one point, amidst all the giggling and yelling over each other, I had to sit back and observe God's goodness and thank him for providing Justin and I with such good friends.
To top the night off, the Conley's were expecting a family of six to come and stay for the week! So on Wednesday, it was a full house for dinner. Everyone helped set the table, the girls helped to cut the vegetables and as always, Wu entertained us with stories from his childhood. I look forward to blogging more about my time spent with the Conleys...
Kenny and Sara's for a d-licious dinner and some strawberry cake. I am enchanted by Sara's sweet southern charm and grace and Kenny's warm hospitality. The Saturday prior, they hosted game night where we played "Disney Scene It!" and Apples to Apples. Some folks brought their kids, some came as a couple, and some just came alone. At one point, amidst all the giggling and yelling over each other, I had to sit back and observe God's goodness and thank him for providing Justin and I with such good friends.
To top the night off, the Conley's were expecting a family of six to come and stay for the week! So on Wednesday, it was a full house for dinner. Everyone helped set the table, the girls helped to cut the vegetables and as always, Wu entertained us with stories from his childhood. I look forward to blogging more about my time spent with the Conleys...












1 comments:
Thanks for coming to dinner and cutting veggies! Ooh...and for bringing macaroni salad! You and whomever you want to bring are welcome any time. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment