Jeremiah 29:11

.

Wednesday, August 6

It's In Our Hands




Watch this video
I had a hard day up at the office yesterday, due to a couple of phone calls from a person in desperate need of assistance. Now most of the time I always have Bjork playing somewhere; either in my home, my car, or on my iPod. This month however, I have been taking a break from her brilliance. I do this often because I have a great fear of the possibility that I may get tired of her music or perhaps the songs will loose their affect on me. I jumped in the car this morning and headed to the office, popped in the Vespertine album, pressed shuffle and "It's In Our Hands" began to play and reminded me how much I love my God and my job.


1 comments:

To him said...

I almost wore that SAME outfit to church today. ;)