In our weekly women's staff Bible study, at the end of our time together we ask each other, "Have you given Satan a foothold by thinking or speaking damaging thoughts about you or another person?" My answer this week is yes. Satan has a hold on me in the form of peanut butter filled pretzels. I went out to Costco on Wednesday to shop for snacks for our office. I came across,

"Anderson's Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets"
In a word: Heaven. I can't stop eating them
-If you have never had these little babies, please stop whatever you are doing and run to your nearest Costco and buy some.

"Anderson's Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets"
In a word: Heaven. I can't stop eating them
-If you have never had these little babies, please stop whatever you are doing and run to your nearest Costco and buy some.












0 comments:
Post a Comment