Two of my favorite things are Paul Wu and pranking Paul Wu. I had an idea for his
23rd birthday: Some co-workers and I would wrap all his furniture and everything on his desk in Saran wrap and then fill his cube with balloons. Paul is also a die hard Batman fan so, I figured: What's a 23rd birthday without a Batman cake? Sad.
So, several of us stayed late to blow up ballons and nearly passed out a couple times
-but boy was it worth it.
Paul nearly peed his pants when he walked in the
next morning and saw his desk. Later, he pulled me aside and said he really did pee his pants. Mission accomplished.












2 comments:
Very nice! Well done you!
I loves me some Wu party. Thanks, K-Fin for making it such a fun party. I'm feel sorry for YOU when your birthday rolls around.
Post a Comment