Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, July 7

Current Guilty Pleasure

I have a confession to make: I am a secret fan of the rapper, "Lil' Wayne."


My sister Kacy always teases me that I used to be really into rap music but now I only listen to Bjork and Christian radio. This is true. However, Justin occasionally listens to top 40 radio and is an avid old school Ghetto Boys fan. So, a number of the "Top Hits" or a few filthy lyrics leak into my life. Furthermore, when I listened to rap music back in the day, I related to it for dumb reasons such as: it was cool at the time, or that it was just an outlet for my anger. But that was then, this is now, and that a whole other post...His witty use of metaphors and grammatical errors are brilliant. Lest, many of his songs go against most of my beliefs, I continue to find this young, controversial rapper fascinating.
Google it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lollipop is trey's favorite song right now. "call me...so i can make it juicy for ya"

To him said...

you're soooo GANSTA! :)

To him said...

when you are going to give us a new blog entry?