Justin, Isobel, and I are excited to announce that we are homeowners! We began our home search several weeks ago after I decided to stay in Austin to complete my degree in Youth Ministry. We have been working with our wonderful realtor Andrea Harlan, to help us locate the perfect home. After narrowing down a city, our needs were specific: Close to church, close to Isobel's vet, close to a donut shop, and within a mile of a Taco Cabana. The house is 1730 sq. ft. , one story, and all brick. We have a cozy backyard, (which is realtor-talk for tiny) and lots of room for Isobel and a kid or three. The past few days, I have been lying awake a night imagining of a home filled with antiques and fabulous decor. Justin is equally excited as he thinks about all the room Isobel is going to have and brainstorming storage systems. We look forward to sharing this exciting time with all of you and we'll keep you posted as to when the housewarming party will be. I feel like such an adult! I'll be posting pictures soon....We are officially "Leanderthals."
Friday Freebie Image: July 24
17 hours ago












3 comments:
wait...so is beef...yard dog?
Congratulations! Stan and I are so excited for you...and I guess this means I might get to share some antiques or participate in some foraging experiences!
Congrats Kristy! How exciting for you guys. :)
Post a Comment