
A couple of weeks ago I went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas with my hilarious friend Kat, her son Neo, and his friend Nate. We left Austin around 8:30am Saturday morning and started our long journey down 35. When we arrived at the park, we first needed to stop off at the gift shop and buy Batman capes for the day. Neo was already wearing his in the car, from a previous visit to the park-but Kat, Nate and I needed ours. We posed for a quick picture with Daffy Duck and headed over to our first ride, The Gully Washer. Nothing like wet jeans and smelling like mildew at 10 am! We
walked around the park like penguins for the rest of the day. We each had a funnel cake for dinner and Neo lost a tooth while he was eating his. As he spit on the ground, somehow, I managed look beyond the now bloody confectioner's sugar, and appreciate childhood and my friendship with Kat.
Thursday, April 24
I loves me some funnel cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I left some [funnel cake] in the fridge for you at work. I got tired of looking at it at home and thought you may want to snack on it. Who knows, though. I didn't put my name on it so maybe Paul already ate it.
Post a Comment