Jeremiah 29:11

.

Tuesday, May 31

Surprise Double Jogger

The hubs & I have been researching double joggers for the girls & we finally decided that the Baby Jogger City Select was for us. Initially, I wanted a side-by-side jogger because I thought it would be easiest for walking & jogging. That may still be true, but there have been countless times when I*ve had Lo in her (single) stroller & I*m bumping into clothes racks or people. I am non-stop & constantly on the go & I knew I needed a streamlined double stroller that wouldn*t bump into everything twice! From the market to the hike & bike trail & every stop along the way. My sister & sister-in-law (mom of triplets) turned me on to "stacked" double strollers & I never looked back. This weekend my sis-in-law*s family & my family surprised me with the City Select & I*m so excited!

{My favorite things about the City Select}
Telescoping handle-Great for this 5'9 1/2 mom who loves to wear a wedged heel.
One handed steering-Priceless when you*ve got to grab open doors for yourself.
"Forever Air Tires"

We researched the Target brands all the way up to the uber-posh Bugaboos, but the City Select took the cake for us.

Josie & I at 33 weeks, demonstrating the single mode.


Thank you all so much for your generosity. We love it & we know the girls will too.

4 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

OMG! I totally checked out one of these strollers while I was in line at Costco. Another couple was using it and I loved the look and functionality of it. I googled it on my phone, but haven't really looked at it since. Thanks for doing all the research for me! :-)

Lori said...

How exciting! Seriously. I love strollers (really more than anyone should admit) and this one seems perfect!

Diane said...

Wow! That should do the job!

Jacqueline said...

fancy pants!