I*ve been a little blue lately, as shortness of breath has forced me to slow WAY down on my activities & to limit common errands. I*m fortunate that this pregnancy has been a breeze so far, so gratefulness has been become my mantra of sorts. I*ve reached out to a few friends for referrals for a cleaning lady because I can hardly push a mop & I can*t scrub the tubs. Although, with referrals in hand, I*ve yet to pick up the phone & schedule one because I know I*ll want to keep her around & turn the guest/playroom into maid*s quarters.
I met with my doctor this week & everything is looking great. I*m on the brink of week 35 & I couldn*t be happier. This heat is torture! While I was carrying Lola Zoe, I was near the end of my pregnancy in the Winter. Yes, it was annoying to get all bundled up & then start sweating when it*s freezing outside... or to get all bundled up & realize you*ve got to pee...but it*s NOTHING compared to a Texas Summer. For someone who likes to keep all her skin covered except for her face, neck & hands,
Nerd Alert: (In the car, I drive with sunscreen lined gloves)
it*s way out of my comfort zone to dress in halter tops & shorts. I*m happy to have experienced pregnancy in each season, but if I ever do it again,
(don*t read too much into that statement)
I*ll insist my due date be in the Winter. whew.
On an exciting personal note, I*ve only gained 18 lbs. so far! With Lola Zoe, I had gained 38 lbs. at week 35, so I am super proud of myself for exercising everyday & for closely watching my diet this time around.
Throughout this pregnancy, I*ve had 6 friends learn that they are expecting as well! To those gals following, I pray that this season of your life & that your pregnancies, continue to be overwhelmingly blessed with joy & filled with His peace. I*m honored to share in this journey with each of you & I look forward to debuting our latest bundle in the coming weeks!












2 comments:
I can't believe how close you are! Seems like this pregnancy flew by. Hang in there with the heat...it is HOT. Looks like we'll be joining your club with a sister set :)
I have to keep reminding myself that Josie Carter is going to make her appearance in only a few weeks!
Post a Comment