Jeremiah 29:11

.

Thursday, June 23

{Odds + Ends}

{New News}
Early last week, we headed over to the hospital on a false alarm. After 3 hours on the monitors my severe contractions subsided & I was just really dehydrated. I learned (in the hospital unfortunately) that dehydration is the number one cause of pre-term labor. I*m supposed to be drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day & I had only been drinking 2 or 3 glasses. Yikes! Carrying a Summertime baby is a lot different than carrying a Springtime baby. Feeling TONS better & staying hydrated, Josie is doing great & thankfully she didn*t pop out because my doctor was out of the country.

The same week, my sweet church small group honored Miss Josie with an official-unofficial baby shower, "Girl*s Night Out" style.


Pedicures, a delicious dinner in downtown Austin & the biggest donuts you*ve ever seen, at the epic Gordough*s food trailer in South Austin. Love you girls!

{Kinda new news}

My absolutely adorable step-sister Morgen, moved to Austin from Victoria, Texas.



{Old News}

I*m way, way behind on my White Wednesdays posts. I was planning on posting for one year, but I*m not sure I*ll make it.

{Always Important News}

I'll leave you with some pictures of THE cutest baby in all the land.

1 comments:

kcrack said...

Ahhh! Dehydration is the worst! This is a good reminder for me too.

Gordough's is totally awesome. I think just reading your blog ignited a fresh craving. To indulge or not to indulge?

And...I love Lola's dress. It is soooo precious. The little shoulder bows are darling. BIG PUFFY HEART LOVE IT!!!!!