Whoa!
Where has the time gone? I have neglected the blog & house projects for an entire week!
Blogger was down for a couple of days too...
My tummy has really started to pop this month & I*ve had to put away my "fat" jeans & transition into full on maternity jeans. Lola Zoe is walking now & like every mom will tell you, she is non-stop! I*m loving it! I*ve reached the stage in my pregnancy where I*m frequently out of breath & my equilibrium is off, so it*s a huge relief not to have to carry her & bend down to lift her off the ground. My poor husband though...I need to control the volumes of my sighs!
{FYI}
For a short time, my posts will slightly curve to family stuff rather than focus on my house projects. For now I*m staying off ladders & having trouble committing to projects as we start to think about moving South. Lola is transitioning from taking 2 to 1 nap a day & my reduced free time will be spent with my feet up in the A/C with an iced tea, gathering ideas for more projects.
Next weekend marks the first official day of Summer which means my Mom 2 Mom & BSF group ministries are officially on break. Both ended with lovely brunches & a time of prayer & fellowship. Lola & I plan to fill our Summer with our own Bible study, a road trip to Dallas, fun odds & ends, swimming lessons, OB appointments & most importantly, enjoying our time together before little Josie*s arrival in July.
Inspired by my recent Mother*s Day Tea, I*m starting another tradition this Summer.
Click back this Thursday for the debut!












0 comments:
Post a Comment