Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, September 27

{::Welcome Baby Kate!::}

My newest niece, Kate Sparrow has arrived!
She is beautiful & perfect!
My adorable sis Kacy & her darling husband Trey welcomed their first daughter,

{Kate Sparrow Dudley}

on September 23, 2010.
Kate & Lo are 7 1/2 moths apart & will be besties for sure.
More pics to come soon.
Look how tiny!

5 comments:

Jessica and Eric said...

Tell Kacy congrats congrats congrats! what a sweetheart! And how fun that Lola and Kate will be so close-so many fun memories to come!

Unknown said...

so sweet!

Lori said...

Can't wait until there's another newborn announcement on here. C'mon Baby Henry!

By the way, I love Miss Kate's scrunched up face. And the bangs are working out well for you, my friend.

Kristy said...

Thanks and I sure will Jess. Did you get my message about coming to Dallas in October?

Kristy said...

Thanks Lori! I know! Little Henry needs to poke his little head out soon. I'm diggin' the bangs too :) Thank you.