Potterybarn*s Fall Catalog has me swooning as ususal & has inspired me to throw a
Potterybarn Knock-Off Party

Silver & Faux Silver Trays are in abundance at nearly every goodwill store that I go to.
A little silver polish, some plate hangers & you*ve got your PB knock off.

Burlap & muslin-type fabrics are really cheap.
I have a couple friends that have sewing machines.
A pillow insert, a little fabric paint & POOF!

Easy*Peasy bottles
I*m envisioning the always classy Boone*s Farm Strawberry Hill bottles that are currently in my fridge

Know anyone that sews? or know of a near by upholstery shop?
Ask if you could have their spools.
Paint them & sand them
You can also find these at Hobby Lobby, Michael*s Crafts & antiquing of course.

I saw a crafty idea similar to these last year...
more on these later.
My {Favorite}
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of
She*s made vintage clip art easily accessibile & F::R::E::E
to help us all be fabulous!
Potterybarn*s Wall Decor
Graphics Fairy Clip Art

PB*s Wall Decor
We could print these out & the possibilities are endless...Framing them, print some on fabrics...
Swing by the house in October for some desserts, beer, & a little Jesus.
Feel free to bring along your own craft. Shoot me a comment or hit me up on fb for more info.


















2 comments:
Will the party hostess be reimbursing gas mileage for the out-of-towners? ;-)
Good question. I'll be reimbursing gas mileage in brownies.
Post a Comment