My bf Jacqueline*s bouncing baby boy is due to arrive next week & his nursery is ready for its BIG reveal!
No humble pie for me thanks...I'm so proud of Jacqueline & our finds that I'm beaming as I type this post.

We found the curtain, rocker slipcover, & crib skirt fabrics in the
fabulous Fabric District on Harry Hines Blvd. in Dallas.
We copied the branch-over-the-crib-mobile idea after we saw a similar display
at Baby Coco in Austin. They also had one hung from the ceiling. too cool.
Jacqueline made the floor pillows & the pillows on the rocker. I have an "F" burlap pillow on the way. I'm excited!
We found the teal-colored metal chair (bottom left) antiquing in Fredricksburg.
French alphabet cards hung near the ceiling
We found the hat rack antiquing in Fredricksburg
Found this fabric letter idea here.
We found these sweet birdhouses at Joann Fabrics

Inspired by some magazine racks from PB, Jacqueline*s dad made these

I*m honored to have put my small fingerprint on his fabulous nursery & delighted to join in welcoming home Henry.














5 comments:
Beautiful! Perfect. Now when are we going to convince her to start her own blog?
so fun! we need to compare thrift store/antiquing notes sometime! i'm already putting my nursery together with finds and things i've made and i'm not due until march. it's just too much fun. ps. i love the bangs!
Lori: I KNOW, I've been on her like twice a week :)
Marian: Sent you a fb message :)
i didn't know you had posted this! thanks for the shout out. you're too sweet. it's been so fun pulling it all together. i've been so grateful for your help and opinions along the way. excited to have mr. henry in the room soon!
Post a Comment