Naturally, I've been preoccupied brainstorming ways to turn our guest room into a nursery. In other words, I've been stealing ideas from the always lovely, Etsy.com and the oh-so-fabulous Serena & Lily.com
It will be several weeks yet before we find out the sex, but overall I plan to create a nursery that matches our home decor: Vintage-style, charming, and semi-semi-formal. Additionally, I consider myself to be a traditionalist in many areas of my life.
Thus, if it's a boy= blue and a girl= pink.
However, I get nauseous thinking of our nursery being lined with a theme, balloons, duckies, or puppies -but that could just be the morning sickness. While I plan to decorate with blue or pink hues and shades, no matter what the sex of the baby, I'd like to mix in forest animals too. Deer, squirrels, birds, beavers, skunks, mice and hedgehogs.
Here are some ideas I pulled off of Etsy.com



My brainstorming continues...
Thus, if it's a boy= blue and a girl= pink.
However, I get nauseous thinking of our nursery being lined with a theme, balloons, duckies, or puppies -but that could just be the morning sickness. While I plan to decorate with blue or pink hues and shades, no matter what the sex of the baby, I'd like to mix in forest animals too. Deer, squirrels, birds, beavers, skunks, mice and hedgehogs.
Here are some ideas I pulled off of Etsy.com



My brainstorming continues...












1 comments:
Who DOESN'T love dancing squirrels?!!!??!
Post a Comment