This week I'm off like a rocket in the mornings but around 12pm, after lunch, I get lethargic. Then like clockwork, everyday at 3pm, I can hardly keep my eyes open and barely lift a phone. Although, praise be to God that all my severe lower back pain is gone for now and
Justin has been so helpful with chores around the house.
I'm feeling "softer" this week. I have the urge to write my more-than-usual-number of greeting cards to tell friends and family that I'm thinking/praying for them. Then, I went to Target to get groceries and to peek at the cribs, strollers,
and baby gear and found myself sincerely smiling at all the children and babies I saw-I guess that's normal.
Moreover, I physically feel softer. Since starting my prenatal supplements in April, my hair and nails are continuing to feel soft and growing fast. Hopefully I'll have a nice long 'do soon! My legs constantly feel like jello; and not in a post-massage kind of way-more like, I just ran a marathon way. And my tummy feels soft, but that's not new!
Foods I love this week:
Le Madeline's Chicken Pesto Pasta
Blueberries
Smoothies
Rice
Almonds
Foods I Don't Love This Week:
Bread
Fish
Peanut Butter
Peanuts
Pickles
Sausage












0 comments:
Post a Comment