Renee prescribed me Zofran and Fenergan for my nausea, and while it seems to be helping they are making me tired and drowsy-I'm literally falling asleep at my desk. Renee's office called to schedule my 1st Screen Testing at my next appointment on July 23. Additionally, on that date I will be 12 weeks pregnant and onto my 2nd trimester! To which I say, goodbye to morning sickness and hello to maternity clothes.

Foods I Love This Week:
Anything and everything Italian
and some thing not so Italian: Franco American Spaghettio's
It may sound gross, but I have been eating these little cans of heaven since I was little.
I remember my sister Kacy and I laying on our bellies in front of the television in the summertime watching "Maya the Bee" and "David The Gnome" on Nickelodeon while eating spaghetti-o's, "pea-my's" (a piece of bread with peanut butter on it folded in half)
and a tall glass of whole milk.
Foods I Don't Love This Week:
Beef
Bread
Chocolate
Bananas












2 comments:
awww i am sick today and this makes me very sentimental!
oh, trey knows about these too but his mom called them pockets. how boring!! xoxo peamie.
Post a Comment