Here are my Decor On a Dime finds from January to May.
Now onto summer shopping and antiquing!
Painted gold lamp from the S. Bell Goodwill
$ 7
Lamp shade from Lowe's
$13
Blue and gold Toile pillow from the 1431 Super Target clearance aisle
$ 7.50
Gold fleck glass dish from the Burnet Road Tuesday Morning
$ 10
2 identical aluminum blue Toile platters from the Austin Antique Mall originally $14 each, but I talked the vendor into letting me have them for
$7 each.
Vintage gold painted wooden frame from the Parmer Lane Goodwill
$ .25
Vintage Chinese checker board from the Austin Antique Mall
$ 8
Beige-poly resin-pointy-thing from the 1431 Hobby Lobby clearance Aisle
$ 2
$ 7
Ceramic Rooster Planter from ROSS originally $ 6 but it had a tiny chip on the bottom and I talked them into letting me have it for
$3.50
Gold "Museum" Frame Mirror from the N. 183/Balcones Goodwill originally $ 24
I talked them into letting me have it for
$16












0 comments:
Post a Comment