Jeremiah 29:11

.

Wednesday, March 19

(TDM) Trade Days Mamas!




As Spring Break came to a close this weekend, I headed out to Fredricksburg, Texas for a long awaited all-day antiquing trip, to have some much needed girl time and search for treasure. With my trusty black backpack and uber stylish girlfriend Jacqueline,we set out for a relaxing drive into the hill country. As usual, I was in search for rolling pins, old cookbooks, and white serving platters. Jacqueline was in search of lamps, and a wall item for her front entry way. We found a great Hobnail collection for Jac's guest room and I found a lovely pink milk can, a 1936 road map of Texas, and a cute bunny picture for Isobel's doghouse.
We took a short lunch break at a sandwich shop on Adams St. and Main in dowtown Fredricksburg and had some yummy peach cobbler. Jacqueline is fabulous to take antiquing-I never leave home without her. You need a friend that will stick it out with you for 8 hours of aimless rummaging, who will tell you, "That's crap" or "If your not going to buy it- I will." .....next stop Round Top in 2 weeks!

0 comments: