Hi to all family and friends! Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that we are now blogging! This blog will replace my monthly "What I do for Fun" emails. You can access this blog anytime by going to http://funfinleys.blogspot.com.
I am taking 17 hours this semester and I am looking forward to spring break next week! We will be traveling down to Houston to visit Kacy and Trey and our friends Tauna and Nathan. I recently got a new job at our church home Gateway, as the receptionist. It is proving to be a great job for a student! I had no idea how much we as a church do for the community-It has been a beautiful experience so far. Justin is busy a work and at home-helping me out around the house and playing with our dog Isobel. I am excited to implement this blog and I can't wait to see what God has planned for me in my new position.
Friday Freebie Image: July 24
17 hours ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment