And possibly the worst picture taking ever...I only have my camera phone today.
Like a true craft-loving-stay-at-home momma, I decided last minute that I needed a cute favor to pass out to my Bible study gals tonight.
{Supplies}
I found these silly flower lollipops for a $1 a piece
I stopped in at Hobby Lobby for green Tule, raffia ribbon, & large orange napkins
I placed a lollipop upside down in the center of an unfolded napkin
I pulled up the sides & tucked in the folds to create my shape
I used the green tule to tie a knot to secure the top of the "carrot"
I got a fuller look when I tied on 3 strips of tule.

Last, I tied on a short strip of the brown raffia ribbon to make a bow.
I*ve never seen a carrot shaped quite like these, but hey...
Stay-at-home mom or not, it only took me 10 minutes to make these.
My craft itch has been scratched.
I copied the craft from Bird Crafts here.
Cost breakdown for this craft:
5 Flower lollipops: $5
Hollywood-style (more shiny and less rustic) Raffia ribbon: $.99
Lime green glittery Tule ribbon: $3
Leftover orange napkins from a previous party: Free
Total: $9

















2 comments:
'So-o-o cute!
precious!
Post a Comment