Jeremiah 29:11

.

Sunday, April 17

Decor On A Dime {Spring 2011} Part 2

After antique week in Round Top, I checked in at my 3 favorite Goodwill*s in Austin & found some wonderful additions for the house.
Round Top is admirable, but nothing beats my beloved Goodwill.
Please excuse the weird blanket backdrop.
The majority of these treasures-except the bundt pans- will live in our Master bedroom.

2 vintage bundt pans
$1 each


Large hammered copper/brass trophy style planter
$2.99


I found this painted glass lamp for the hubs side of the bed to compliment the one I have on my side of the bed.
$ 7



Corrugated glass jar
$3.99


2 identical gold painted plastic, candle wall sconces
Made by Homco in early 70*s
$2.99 each


A pair of gold painted, plastic wall sconces also made by Homco
$2.99 each


I found these fun totes for just a $1 each!



Ooooo I do L:O:V:E to thrift!
See you out there!

0 comments: