Jeremiah 29:11

.

Wednesday, February 9

{YEL-LOLA} Party

This weekend we celebrated Lola Zoe*s first birthday party.
Yel-lola, the yellow themed party was a hit!



Justin helped me hang streamers over the florescent lights in the kitchen and it turned the whole kitchen yellow!



The yummy yellow cake from Ann*s Kitchen Cakes in Austin


I was so proud of my hand-rolled & tied napkins


I made lemon glazed cookie favors & attached Lola Zoe*s hand print


I had a white mat board cut to fit her invitation & eventually a picture of her from her big day.


Taking a ride with her baby in her new wagon


Taking a ride on her pony


Here*s to another blessed year!

4 comments:

Jessica and Eric said...

Oh my gosh, her outfit is histerical! And I love the banner of her pictures hanging up-precious! Looked fun!

Unknown said...

We were so honored to be a part of it all. Loved all of the details. Fun seeing them again. The photo banner was my favorite... I might even steal the idea. :)

Kristy said...

Thanks Jessica! Wish you could've been here :)

Kristy said...

@Jac:Thank you for coming! We were honored to have you there. Steal away :)