Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, February 21

{Whew}

What a week.
Last Sunday night, we made impromptu plans to celebrate Valentine*s Day early at
Mangia Pizza in Austin. We ordered the always romantic, "heart-shaped" pizza. We had appetizers, a very slow waiter & generously took our time. It was wonderful. Just me & the hubs. We had SO much fun together.
Wednesday, I came down with a nasty cold that has lasted until today. It*s the first time I*ve been sick in almost 2 years! Justin was A:M:A:Z:I:N:G while I was out of commission for a few days. It helped remind me how important it is to pray for single parents & the like.
This week we*re excited to learn the sex of the newest Finley. We*ll be reporting via text message & the blog.
With my cold symptoms behind me, I*m eagerly looking forward to Antique week in Round Top at the end of NEXT month! With no budget for Spring antiquing this time around, I*m still making my annual trip. The drive, the friends, Buc-ee*s, Royer*s...it*s tradition! Like every year prior, I*m busy listing a few items to sell on Craigslist, making piles for a garage sale & checking under the couch cushions in hopes of earning some spending money.
Out with the old & in with the old!
See you out there!

0 comments: