Eeep. I*m a little behind & I missed Lola Zoe*s 10 month post.
Awwww sweet baby.
{Laying upside down with her daddy}
Her first 2 teeth arrived after many tears & the help of grape flavored children*s Tylenol & frozen celery sticks.
She*s crawls & scoots with the best of *em! She can make her way around the whole house.
{We have to keep a close eye out!}
She calls to Isobel, our toy fox terrier, by making short loud "EEEP" sounding yelps that I hope to catch on camera soon.
We*ve retired a couple of toys, like the Bumbo & the beloved play mat. We*ll loan those to cousin Kate or just tuck *em away for the baby # 2.
She loves having conversations in the car & her favorite song is "Jesus Loves Me"
Happy belated 10 months Lola Zoe!
You bring so much joy to our lives.












0 comments:
Post a Comment