A couple of entries ago I posted that I was transitioning into my new outreach position at the church.
Weeeelllll, God changed my heart.
Several days ago Lola was in her swing & watched as she struggled to find her thumb. I was fascinated & cheered for her when she found it. It pulled heavy on my little heart strings.
During my pregnancy & maternity leave, I was on my face daily praying & seeking God's wisdom & guidance for my role at Gateway & on staff.
After coming back from leave & jumping into the new role of being on the front lines-although it's an incredible position-the role hasn't proven to be a good fit for where my heart is in this season.
I will be leaving staff next month.
While I'll miss my staff role at Gateway, God has provided for other areas of opportunity.
I'd be blessed to return to staff in the future, but
for now I plan to enjoy this time with Lola, focus on my music & continue to bask in the greatness that is GOD!
I can't wait to see what God has planned for us as we build our ministry as a family
& also for Gateway---for whoever fills my flip-flops.
I could not ask for a better group of colleagues & fellow brothers & sisters in Christ!
I have grown in so many ways here & will always treasure the opportunities provided for me by Gateway.
God has me on another path with exciting new challenges
&
motherhood will be my biggest feat yet.












1 comments:
Wow! Big news! I know that you will be hugely missed at Gateway. However, this morning at my Mom's bible study one of the girls said there are a lot of jobs that are ok to fail at but motherhood isn't one of them. It really spoke to my heart and encouraged me to press forward in being a full time Mom. The legacy of your work is HUGE and this time with your little one is so precious. I know God will bless your decision. And now we can have play dates :)!!
Post a Comment