Oh my goodness!!! Lola is so squeezable cute! I can't wait to meet her. These pictures are precious! I love the one with you laying with her and the one with her letters in front of her. Soooo sweet.
My name is Kristy. Born & raised deep in the heart of Texas, I love God, my husband, my friends, the South, traditions, our terrier, antiquing, thrifting, Bjork, cookies, & Emily Post. We are blessed beyond belief, as our lives are based around our wonderful Savior, our marriage & our family. Join me as I paint, reshape, polish, refinish, & thrift my way to the home of my dreams. All while wearing a uniform of jeans & pearls.
{Tweet}
"Growing up, I didn*t always know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the kind of woman I wanted to become." DVF
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Lola is so squeezable cute! I can't wait to meet her. These pictures are precious! I love the one with you laying with her and the one with her letters in front of her. Soooo sweet.
Hey Kristi! So fun finding your blog... what does your husband do? He looks familiar to me for some reason?
Post a Comment