We welcomed our dear friend Hollie Rouse, owner of
into our home to capture our family & little Lo at 12 days old.
Our Favorites From Lo's 1st Photo Session
{12 Days Old}
Hollie & I met while we were both employed at Texas Mutual Insurance in Austin.
{Finley Fun Fact}
Justin & I met at TMI in 2004
& my sister Kacy & her husband Trey also met there in 2002
A south Austin native, Hollie left TMI when she had her precious daughter Payton & eventually launched Rubigirl. We've kept in touch ever since & we enjoy her lovely family & her charming spirit.
Thank you Hollie for your creativity, your inspiring faith & your superior work!
We look forward to capturing our family & Austin in 3::6::9::and 12 months.
or on my Facebook page. Click on "Videos"






















3 comments:
Oh! I love that. Those pictures are precious. What a beautiful girl!
I love seeing all the new pics in this post and the ones on top...so fun!!! Can't wait to meet that cute little peanut. :)
Oh and I just watched the video...how stinkn' sweet!!!!
Post a Comment