Jeremiah 29:11

.

Tuesday, October 6

A Little Pre-Shower Prep

I had some small pink organza bags left over in my craft supplies from a previous shower; and I couldn't stand to relinquish control of creating favor bags for my shower. I asked the girls planning my shower if I could make the favors for my shower and they kindly, yet reluctantly agreed and allowed me to be in charge of this one duty. What I intended to be a simple drawstring bag filled with something sweet, quickly turned into this masterpiece:


I filled each bag with a fun mixture of strawberry cheesecake (Light pink colored) flavored jelly beans and cotton candy (Dark pink colored) flavored jelly beans. Then I found some old-fashioned postal package tags and used a lovely bird stamp with brown ink to create a distressed look. The final touch came to me as I was rummaging through the clearance bin at Hobby Lobby and discovered tiny pearl stickers used for scrap booking. I thought they could serve as an egg.

1 comments:

Jessica and Eric said...

Love it!-love the egg!