Here are my Decor On A Dime finds from June to October.
This season, most of my hunting and shopping has been geared towards Lola's nursery.
Many of these items have been featured in previous posts, but this time I've included their prices in an attempt to inspire the reader to
GO SHOP AT THESE PLACES!
GO SHOP AT THESE PLACES!
I love sharing trade secrets and experiences in finding mad deals and steals. Enjoy!
White ceramic vase
$6
from 183/Anderson Mill Goodwill
Pink and white toile french memo board
$22
from Lil' Ones consignment boutique at 183 & Oak Knoll
Painted metal door wall fixture
$5-but I talked the gal down to $3.25
from the Austin Antique Mall on McCann Dr.
Vintage Puerto Rico, India, & South Pacific children's travel books ca. 1967
$3.50 each
from the Austin Antique Mall on McCann Dr.
Ceramic letters originally
$3.99 each- found them 1/2 off
from the 183/Lakecreek Hobby Lobby
Hand painted step stool originally
$18-talked the gal down to $12
Small beveled mirror
$3
from the Burnet Rd. Goodwill
Pink glass dish
$2.50
from the Austin Antique Mall on McCann Dr.
Faux wood wall fixtures
$1 each
from the S.Bell/Old 183 Goodwill
Glass light fixture with pink roses
$19
from the Austin Antique Mall on McCann Dr.












2 comments:
you have such a GREAT eye for these things! if you ever need a friend or buddy to go with you on your antiquing excursions, lemme know! I can't wait to have a house to decorate like this and surround myself with the beautiful side of 'history'...
Love all the pics girl. I haven't been to the Austin Antique Mall ... I have to go. You've found some great things. So exciting to put into her room!!!
Post a Comment