Jeremiah 29:11

.

Wednesday, August 12

Week 13: Easy Street

Week 13 (2nd trimester) has been great so far. I'm still getting sick, but now it's just once a day and I just get sick and go on my way. It's not debilitating anymore. I have been getting out the house more these days. I met up with my Grammy at the Dairy Queen for a steak finger basket and a Blizzard.

She shared with me some of her pregnancy "war stories" as she called them. The company was just what I needed to ease my way back into a real life schedule. Grocery shopping, putting gas in my car, and actually completing a household chore without getting winded. I plan to spread out my belly pics on the blog so look for my next one on week 15.

Foods I Love This Week:
DQ Steak Finger baskets and blizzards
Veggies
Pasta

Foods I Don't Love This Week:
Pork
Citrus
Breads

0 comments: