While I think it will be sometime before my body starts feeling like itself again, but I'm giving big 'ole sweet praises to Jesus for my increased energy levels and my symptoms of withdrawal have subsided. From all my reading, this "rebound" is common and expected in the 2nd trimester, but hey-let's praise Jesus anyway.
I've been clothes shopping, picking out birthday gifts shopping, running weekday office errands, and I'm-bored-so-I'll-go-up-to-Hobby-Lobby shopping. Alas, I have reached the desired 2nd trimester. This weekend I went to a dear friend's bridal shower and it was lovely to get dressed up and spend a few hours in fellowship with my girlfriends. It's amazing how some cleavage, a little bit of red lipstick and some heavy hor's douvers can make a girl feel great!
Foods I Love This Week:
STILL Dairy Queen steak finger baskets and Blizzards
Pasta
Chocolates
Foods I Don't Love This Week:
Breads
Cakes
Citrus
I've been clothes shopping, picking out birthday gifts shopping, running weekday office errands, and I'm-bored-so-I'll-go-up-to-Hobby-Lobby shopping. Alas, I have reached the desired 2nd trimester. This weekend I went to a dear friend's bridal shower and it was lovely to get dressed up and spend a few hours in fellowship with my girlfriends. It's amazing how some cleavage, a little bit of red lipstick and some heavy hor's douvers can make a girl feel great!
Foods I Love This Week:
STILL Dairy Queen steak finger baskets and Blizzards
Pasta
Chocolates
Foods I Don't Love This Week:
Breads
Cakes
Citrus












0 comments:
Post a Comment