Yes, friends-I got a tattoo. I love it! I got a classic Sailor Jerry 
tattoo of a swallow holding a banner that reads, "Vertebrae."

It's one of my all-time favorite Bjork songs, "Vertebrae by Vertebrae."
I wanted a tattoo that would be a permanent reminder that everyday I die for Christ. Swallows are a symbols of love, loyalty and enduring life. They are storied to have comforted Jesus on the cross. Vertebrae are the core of a person's physical being just as Jesus should be the core of all of one's spiritual being.

My arm before

Shaving my arm to prep the area

The stencil of our sketch

Starting on the outline



Starting on the shading


Go ahead...I can take it!


The finished product
tattoo of a swallow holding a banner that reads, "Vertebrae."
It's one of my all-time favorite Bjork songs, "Vertebrae by Vertebrae."
I wanted a tattoo that would be a permanent reminder that everyday I die for Christ. Swallows are a symbols of love, loyalty and enduring life. They are storied to have comforted Jesus on the cross. Vertebrae are the core of a person's physical being just as Jesus should be the core of all of one's spiritual being.
My arm before
Shaving my arm to prep the area
The stencil of our sketch
Starting on the outline
Starting on the shading
Go ahead...I can take it!
The finished product












2 comments:
I just love it, love it, LOVE IT!! Soooooo perfect :O)
nice ink lady...
Post a Comment